TREB’s Annual Market Review 2018 and Outlook 2019 Report
I’m Veronica KEY, Broker at Harvey Kalles Real Estate and I’m a Toronto Realtor.
I’m happy that you’ve joined in with me because, through my Blogs, Social Media Posts and Stories, and YouTube Videos, I hope that I will Educate and Inform you about Real Estate, share with you parts of my Life with respect to my Career in Real Estate and give you some Insight into being a Toronto Realtor.
I’ve been a Consistent Top-Producing Realtor and Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB) for 30+ Years, and hold the Prestigious Harvey Kalles Chairman’s Club Award of which, I am greatly honoured!
My Job, as a Business Woman first and Salesperson second, is to Help People Buy and Sell their Most Valuable Asset with the Least amount of Worry, in the Shortest Amount of Time and for the Best Price Possible. My Experience, Knowledge, Professionalism, People and Negotiating Skills are what make not only me Successful, but also make my Clients Successful.
I wanted to share with you this Insightful Report that is jam-packed with Real Estate Information, What to Expect from the Market in 2019, Survey Data, Residential, Commercial and Rental Market Reviews and Outlooks, and hope you will find this Report useful.
- The Market Year in Review for the 2018 Market – A Recap of the Residential Resale Housing Market
- The 2019 Market Outlook – Survey Results on Supply, Affordability, Price Growth, Home Buyer Profile, Market Conditions and the Economy
- Policymakers on Housing Supply – Submissions from Provincial and Municipal Elected Officials
- “Missing Middle” Housing – Increasing the Supply, What is Missing, Demand and Options
- The Way to GO – Research Data for Liveable Transit-Supportive Cities, Recommendations and Policy Actions
- Rental Market Review & Outlook – Research on Mismatch between Demand and Supply, Return on Investment and Policy Changes
- New Home & Residential Land Sectors – The New Home and Residential Land Sectors
- The Commercial Market Review & Outlook – The Market in Brief, Commercial Leasing and Property Sales
“We have the opportunity to continue to convert these issues into action in order to tackle housing supply and the transportation problems in our region as we move forward.” – John DiMichele CEO, Toronto Real Estate Board
CLICK BELOW for the FULL FREE REPORT:
Helping People like you Move is what I do!
Please make sure you look out for Emails coming from me, Follow and Like my Social Media below. I have so much I want to share with you!